My version to the SuperReg v2.3 2015 - power supply
designed by Walter Jung.
This a +/- 12V 1A design,
I have included a small 1.3" oled display and temperature control of the heatsink.
The circuit diagram:
The circuit is based on the SuperReg v2.3 2015 with a few changes only. Walter Jung's design is working very well and I have only done a few changes to get a version for my application.
The rectifier part is here:
I have added a smal circuit for monitoring the output voltages and the heatsink temperature. This circuit is controlled by ATTiny 84. The display is a small oled 128x64 white color display.
The main board
The temperature sensor can be found on the upper heatsink on the photo above. The sensor is LM35.
If the design is of interest for you, please make a comment on this page and I will supply more information.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar